FOOT SPA

FOOT SPA
FOOT SPA, a photo by alison lyons photography on Flickr.

Foot Spa - Siem Reap

So these are my feet... or at least one of them, in a fish tank in Cambodia... After a long day clambering over the temples of Angkor Wat, I decided to try the fish foot massage in Siem Reap. The fish eat the dead skin off your feet. Yeah I know, it sounds icky and its like death by tickling.... but after 5 minutes of uncontrollable laughter (mine that is) it feels amazingly good... and I couldn’t begin to describe how smooth and soft my feet were afterwards.

It costs $3 for half an hour... or as long as you can stand it. The tanks have been set up outside travel agents and shops in Siem Reap in an effort to attract customers.

We arrived home in Sydney this morning after three weeks in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, only had two hours sleep, so stayed tuned, I will be posting a lot of images, once I’ve caught up on some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment